Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 799 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.636 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 125,966 Дин. (R$ 4,112) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 165 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)