Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 623 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 27.679 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 129,110 Дин. (R$ 4,665) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)