Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18521 RSD / CLP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 47% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 110,174 Дин. (CH$594,856) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)