Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.336 RSD / VEF *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 4,111,076,995 Дин. (Bs 397,746,600) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)