Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 235%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.656 RSD / VEF *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 266% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 292,440 Дин. (Bs 30,286) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Geneva costs CHF 188 (about 1 hour ago)