Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.015 RSD / PEN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 21% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 89,472 Дин. (S/. 2,885) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (44 minutes ago)