Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,221 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.795 RSD / EGP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 8% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 84,230 Дин. (E£ 14,535) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)