Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,079 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.161 RSD / EGP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 29% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 53,494 Дин. (E£ 8,683) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)