Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 258 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 76.070 RSD / AUD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 133% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 172,093 Дин. (AU$2,262) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)