Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.610 RSD / AOA
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 66% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 129,542 Дин. (212,403 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)