Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44038 RSD / AOA *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 34% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 95,003 Дин. (215,732 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)