Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44917 RSD / AOA *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 35% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 105,219 Дин. (234,253 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)