Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34087 RSD / AOA *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 12% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 86,541 Дин. (253,880 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Liverpool costs £500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (38 minutes ago)