Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.920 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 86,475 Дин. (3,097 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)