Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09263 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 98% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 144,851 Дин. (₩1,563,708) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiel costs €0.05 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 10,000 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)