Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09219 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 94% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 133,832 Дин. (₩1,451,632) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (44 minutes ago)