Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09031 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 92% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 130,750 Дин. (₩1,447,824) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 150TL (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (about 1 hour ago)