Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09196 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 93% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 137,238 Дин. (₩1,492,296) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)