Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.898 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 48% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 119,960 Дин. (3,761TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)