Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 60.554 RSD / BGN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 80,856 Дин. (1,335 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)