Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.972 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 47% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 91,209 Дин. ($886) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (40 minutes ago)