Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 404 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.181 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 198% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 223,295 Дин. ($1,922) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)