Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.156 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 44% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 97,956 Дин. (€822) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)