Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.722 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 43% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 101,290 Дин. (€860) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)