Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.072 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 43% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 97,411 Дин. (€825) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)