Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09198 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 144% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 175,732 Дин. (₩1,910,538) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)