Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08888 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 136% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 169,721 Дин. (₩1,909,612) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)