Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,235 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.134 RSD / RON
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 43% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 116,445 Дин. (4,291 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)