Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.100 RSD / GMD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 50% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 106,533 Дин. (50,721 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)