Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 429 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.459 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 42% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 109,033 Дин. (€920) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beirut costs 70,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)