Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 242 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 25.205 RSD / RON
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 79,930 Дин. (3,171 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)