Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 196 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.313 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 51% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 123,685 Дин. (€1,045) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,500 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)