Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.240 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 90% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 144,714 Дин. (€1,214) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)