Cost of living comparison between Bordeaux, France and Zrenjanin, Serbia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 125.031 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 152% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 204,535 Дин. (€1,636) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)