Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.835 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 147% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 192,740 Дин. (€1,569) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (40 minutes ago)