Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.722 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 147% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 172,732 Дин. (€1,419) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (42 minutes ago)