Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 181 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.983 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 89% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 147,516 Дин. (€1,250) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)