Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.345 RSD / NOK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 175% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 219,640 Дин. (kr 17,791) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)