Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15970 RSD / MWK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 15% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 90,038 Дин. (563,806 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)