Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 143 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.500 RSD / KGS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 6% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 77,421 Дин. (51,603 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)