Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.665 RSD / KGS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 29% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 100,758 Дин. (60,502 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (32 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)