Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.462 RSD / KGS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 11% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 66,133 Дин. (45,247 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (44 minutes ago)