Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.459 RSD / KGS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 5% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 74,954 Дин. (51,389 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)