Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 669 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.485 RSD / GBP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 103% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 162,450 Дин. (£1,208) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)