Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.614 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 83,384 Дин. (RM3,255) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (39 minutes ago)