Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.184 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 91,966 Дин. (RM3,512) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)