Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 496 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.985 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 84% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 124,997 Дин. (€1,051) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)