Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 447 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.923 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 81% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 132,480 Дин. (€1,123) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)