Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 427 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.496 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 82% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 131,223 Дин. (€1,117) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)