Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.442 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 57,540 Дин. (₨39,912) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 1,500 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)