Cost of living in Bijapur, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.468 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bijapur (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 59,432 Дин. (₨40,491) in Bijapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)