Cost of living comparison between Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Zrenjanin, Serbia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 108 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 62.553 RSD / BAM
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 25% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 93,655 Дин. (1,497KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)