Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 27.589 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 91,790 Дин. (3,327 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 3 hours ago)