Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.613 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 85,575 Дин. (3,099 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)