Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 27.578 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 91,655 Дин. (3,323 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hubli costs ₨700 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $698 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)