Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 183 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.065 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 76,977 Дин. (2,743 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)