Cost of living comparison between Bhatinda, India and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.690 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 70,744 Дин. (₨41,863) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)