Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.317 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 143,475 Дин. (€1,213) in Benidorm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)