Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.886 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 80,986 Дин. (7,439 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$550 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (about 1 hour ago)