Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.826 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 83,242 Дин. (7,689 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)