Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 148 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00870 RSD / IDR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 47% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 110,418 Дин. (Rp 12,695,371) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)