Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00816 RSD / IDR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 40% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 97,726 Дин. (Rp 11,977,274) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)