Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 148 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00873 RSD / IDR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 48% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 120,134 Дин. (Rp 13,765,715) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (33 minutes ago)