Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.999 RSD / LYD *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 87% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 127,267 Дин. (1,697 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)