Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,340 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017.
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 16% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 83,726 Дин. in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)