Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,016 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 45% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 113,253 Дин. in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)