Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 86 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 27.292 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 103,911 Дин. (R$ 3,807) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)