Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 411 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.204 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 112,907 Дин. (R$ 3,506) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)