Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.37312 RSD / HUF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 6% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 72,010 Дин. (192,994 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)