Cost of living comparison between Békéscsaba, Hungary and Zrenjanin, Serbia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39858 RSD / HUF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 37% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 111,057 Дин. (278,629 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)