Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.682 RSD / TND
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 12% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 69,075 Дин. (1,363 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $484 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)