Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.548 RSD / TND
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 18% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 61,546 Дин. (1,351 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)