Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.898 RSD / TND
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 23% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 67,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 51,392 Дин. (1,227 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (26 minutes ago)