Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 658 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07612 RSD / LBP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 242% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 266,851 Дин. (3,505,648 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)