Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.657 RSD / MZN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 75% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 136,739 Дин. (82,520 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (27 minutes ago)