Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 566 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.750 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 63% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 128,602 Дин. (8,719元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sivas costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)