Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 880 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.465 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 141% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 196,068 Дин. (元11,908) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 2 hours ago)