Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 253%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.499 RSD / ILS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 110% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 164,081 Дин. (5,757 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)