Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.410 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 61,553 Дин. (RM2,422) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)