Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.216 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 69,027 Дин. (RM2,737) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 2 hours ago)