Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02508 RSD / KHR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 74,117 Дин. (2,955,656 Riels) in Battambang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)