Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.014 RSD / DZD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 44% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 112,172 Дин. (110,580 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)