Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 RSD / DZD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 11% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 81,978 Дин. (88,669 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (43 minutes ago)