Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.876 RSD / DZD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 6% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 85,072 Дин. (97,124 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)