Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18930 RSD / XAF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 83,053 Дин. (438,743 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 2 hours ago)