Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18296 RSD / XAF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 73,182 Дин. (399,994 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (26 minutes ago)