Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18101 RSD / XAF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 94% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 143,853 Дин. (794,710 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)