Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 336 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03349 RSD / COP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 22% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 91,336 Дин. (COL$2,727,423) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)