Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 355 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03332 RSD / COP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 22% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 97,535 Дин. (COL$2,927,024) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 3 hours ago)